Wednesday, August 19, 2015

In times like this you need a stuffed toy best friend, that you could hug and wail into as if you were grieving. Though I'm not. Well maybe just grieving for the minor invisible fractures that inflicts dull prodding coupled with sadness.

Times where I have to sit in the ladies, attempt to be invisible, attempt to super glue the tiny fractures before those tiny gap widen. Industrial glue might be better come to think of it.

So yes, while I sit on the porcelain throne hiding from the sounds of work, (but now i have sounds of flowing water, but at least I don't need to interact with anyone) I have internal dialogs to sort my brain out.

Side note, my brain is always on auto dialog, I/she never stop/s jabbering. Even when I need total silence, it's becoming increasingly difficult to sew her mouth up.

No comments:

Post a Comment