Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Sometimes, well actually most of the time, including my best of times. I feel like a thirsty vampire who thrives on compliments. Utterly childishly disgusting I admit, but yes a compliment thirsty ravaging vampire.

Its sad actually that even though I know I'm relatively good looking (bashful aren't I), OR at least I think I am OR my mirror is severely addicted to some form of looking glass mushroom and gives me warped pretty reflections of myself .

In any case it's depressing to think that I feel ugly and horrid looking when I know at least I'm not anywhere close to those two words. But on certain occasions (plentiful occasions in fact) I look into the mirror and I feel awful to the point of bawling like a child

I know, ungrateful child this one. It can't be helped at the moment. No judge, I can be my own judge, jury and executioner. Thus I'm ready for my self obsessed execution.

No comments:

Post a Comment